By registering and using realfamily.me, you agree to respect and accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement by refraining from doing or participating in any of the following activities:
- Hateful speech
- Bullying to minors or adults
- Offensive posting, pictures or videos - Any type of sexually explicit postings, pictures or videos
- Spamming: sending unwanted offers whether commercial or other.
- Copyright and trademark infringement.
- Privacy violations: Posting messages, pictures, or videos that violates anyone's privacy.
We appreciate that you trust us with your information and we intend to always keep that trust. This starts with making sure you understand the information we collect, why we collect it, how it is used and your choices regarding your information. This Policy describes our privacy practices in plain language, keeping legal and technical jargon to a minimum.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT We collect basic information, such as basic profile information when you register and your location. Information you give us You choose to give us certain information when using our services. This includes: When you create an account, you provide us with at least your login credentials, as well as some basic details necessary for the service to work, such as your name, email and location. When you complete your profile, you can share with us additional information, such as details on your personality, lifestyle, interests and other details about you, as well as content such as photos. To add certain content, like pictures or videos, you may allow us to access your camera or photo album. If you contact our customer care team, we collect the information you give us during the interaction. Sometimes, we monitor or record these interactions for training purposes and to ensure a high quality of service. If you give us permission, we can collect your precise geolocation (latitude and longitude) through various means, depending on the service and device you’re using, including GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connections. If you decline permission for us to collect your geolocation, we will not collect it, but your ability to use and enjoy our Services may be limited as a result. Similarly, if you consent, we may collect your photos and videos (for instance, if you want to publish a photo, video or streaming on the services).
5. HOW WE USE INFORMATION The main reason we use your information is to deliver and improve our services. Additionally, we use your info to help keep you safe.
Since there is no commercial content on the app, you agree to receive offers by emails about products or services that we hand pick for you. You can opt out of this service if you desire.
6. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION Since our goal is to help you make meaningful connections, the main sharing of users’ information is, of course, with other users. We also share some users’ information with service providers and partners who assist us in operating the services, and, in some cases, legal authorities. Read on for more details about how your information is shared with others. With other users You share information with other users when you voluntarily disclose information on the service (including your public profile). Please be careful with your information and make sure that the content you share is stuff that you’re comfortable being viewable by anyone since neither you nor we can control what others do with your information once you share it. With our service providers and partners We use third parties to help us operate and improve our services. These third parties assist us with various tasks, including data hosting and maintenance, analytics, customer care, and security operations. We follow a strict vetting process prior to engaging any service provider or working with any partner. All of our service providers and partners must agree to strict confidentiality obligations. For corporate transactions We may transfer your information if we are involved, whether in whole or in part, in a merger, sale, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or other change of ownership or control. When required by law We may disclose your information if reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant, government / law enforcement investigation or other legal requirements; (ii) to assist in the prevention or detection of crime (subject in each case to applicable law); or (iii) to protect the safety of any person. To enforce legal rights We may also share information: (i) if disclosure would mitigate our liability in an actual or threatened lawsuit; (ii) as necessary to protect our legal rights and legal rights of our users, business partners or other interested parties; (iii) to enforce our agreements with you; and (iv) to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing. With your consent or at your request We may ask for your consent to share your information with third parties. In any such case, we will make it clear why we want to share the information. Your profile data is generally public and available to be viewed by anyone, including search engines, who might index your information for display in their search results. We may use and share non-personal information (meaning information that, by itself, does not identify who you are such as device information, general demographics, general behavioral data, geolocation in de-identified form), as well as personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, under any of the above circumstances.
7. CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS Sharing of information laid out in Section 6 sometimes involves cross-border data transfers, for instance to the United States of America, Canada, and other jurisdictions. As an example, where the service allows for users to be located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), their personal information is transferred to countries outside of the EEA. We use standard contract clauses approved by the European Commission or other suitable safeguard to permit data transfers from the EEA to other countries. Standard contractual clauses are commitments between companies transferring personal data, binding them to protect the privacy and security of your data
8. YOUR RIGHTS We want you to be in control of your information, so we have provided you with the following tools: Access / Update tools in the service. Tools and account settings that help you to access, rectify or delete information that you provided to us and that’s associated with your account directly within the service. Device permissions. Mobile platforms have permission systems for specific types of device data and notifications, such as phone book and location services as well as push notifications. You can change your settings on your device to either consent or oppose the collection of the corresponding information or the display of the corresponding notifications. Of course, if you do that, certain services may lose full functionality. Deletion. You can delete your account. We want you to be aware of your privacy rights. Here are a few key points to remember: Reviewing your information. Applicable privacy laws may give you the right to review the personal information we keep about you (depending on the jurisdiction, this may be called right of access, right of portability or variations of those terms). You can request a copy of your personal information by visiting your privacy settings on our website. Updating your information. If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or that we are no longer entitled to use it and want to request its rectification, deletion or object to its processing, please either delete it using our service or contact us. For your protection and the protection of all of our users, we may ask you to provide proof of identity in the form of our account access credentials before we can answer the above requests. You can stop all information collection by an app by uninstalling it using the standard uninstall process for your device. If you uninstall the app from your mobile device, the unique identifier associated with your device will continue to be stored. If you re-install the application on the same mobile device, we will be able to re-associate this identifier to your previous transactions and activities. In certain countries, including in the European Union, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how we process your personal information. The data protection authority you can lodge a complaint with notably may be that of your habitual residence, where you work or where we are established.
9. RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA If you are a California resident, you can request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information about you that we have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. To request this notice, please contact us. Please allow 30 days for a response.
10. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION We work hard to protect you from unauthorized access to or alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information. As with all technology companies, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information will always remain secure. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices to update our physical, technical and organizational security measures. We may suspend your use of all or part of the services without notice if we suspect or detect any breach of security. If you believe that your account or information is no longer secure, please notify us immediately.
11. HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION We keep your personal information only as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes (as laid out in Section 5) and as permitted by applicable law. To protect the safety and security of our users on and off our services, we implement a safety retention window of 30 days following account deletion or twelve months following account suspension. During this period, account information will be retained although the account will of course not be visible on the services anymore. In practice, we delete or anonymize your information upon deletion or suspension of your account (following the safety retention window), unless: we must keep it to evidence our compliance with applicable law there is an outstanding issue, claim or dispute requiring us to keep the relevant information until it is resolved; or the information must be kept for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing users' safety and security. For example, information may need to be kept to prevent a user who was banned for unsafe behavior or security incidents from opening a new account. Keep in mind that even though our systems are designed to carry out data deletion processes according to the above guidelines, we cannot promise that all data will be deleted within a specific timeframe due to technical constraints.
12. REPORT OR BLOCK. For any unwanted or offensive posts or demands, you have an option to click on one of 2 options on that post. Report, to let us know about it, or Block, to not let this user contact you in any form. Or unblock if you change your mind.